Engineers with at least 15 years experience as drilling fluids engineer.
Responsibilities are as follows:
* Prepared mud programs, hydraulics and hole cleaning programs for every well required to be drilled.
* Analyze mud reports and make recommendations to COMPANY as appropriated.
* Ensure preparation of the End of well Mud Recap Report and participate in End of Well Review.
* Make contacts to companies for preparation of mud programs and final recaps.
* Interface with Laboratory and Technical Support Personnel both in Libya, the Middle East Region and international locations to ensure that the project is continuously monitored and supported at the highest service provider levels.
* Provides technical advises to mud engineers on rig locations.