Engineers with at least 10 years experience as drilling fluids engineer.
Responsibilities are as follows:
* Based in the desert and supervisor the mud engineers working on each rig.
* Perform rig visits to all rig locations for which he is responsible with a focus on orientation of personnel, safety, training, equipment condition and availability, rig site fluids management practices, record keeping, inventory control and material condition. He shall submit a trip report upon return.
* Provide full time support for Mud Engineers technically for engineers on rig sites.
* provide the test equipment, reagents, and other thinks that the mud engineers need while on the rig.
* Serve as local point of contact and coordinator for any and all field offices. Coordinate communication through the field drilling offices, and in mud engineers main office..