Engineers with at least 10 years' experience as drilling fluids engineer.
Responsibilities are as follows:
* Ensure that the drilling and completion fluids are formulated to program specifications.
* Maintain the proper mud properties.
* Understand and follow the COMPANY's programs and procedures.
* Supervise the rig crew personnel in the mixing of mud.
* Conduct daily mud checks and write daily reports as instructed by the Company man.
* Monitor all solids control equipment on the rig . Make recommendations for prepare,replacement or addition of equipment as required.
* Maintain constant communications with Company man and Contractor Project Engineer.
* Make recommendations for mud treatments as hole and mud conditions dictate.
* Maintain inventory control of all mud products on location(s).
* Be responsible for timely delivery of products needed at the wellsite.
* At all times immediately convey and all concerns with regards to the mud system / wellbore Conditions to the Company man.